Click here to join the Chamber!
The Plainfield Chamber of Commerce was established in 1967 to promote commerce in the community.
In 1992, the chamber was restructured and joined with the town government to lead the economic development efforts by hiring the first full time director.
Today the chamber director and staff continue to provide these services to the membership. In addition to membership dues, the chamber receives financial support from the Town of Plainfield and Guilford Township to support these program:
- Weekly E- Newsletter Communication, Calendar of Events, your news
- Monthly Membership Meetings & Networking Events
- Meeting Room Space
- Membership Plaque
- Business Referrals - Website, phone and relocation packages
- "Business of the Month" award
- Email Communications - Information about events, news, and other community issues
- Community Services
- Scholarship Program
- Town Revitalization Projects
- Economic Development
- Website Development
Our annual membership dues investment plan is based on the size or classification of your organization or business. We offer not-for–profit organizations and individuals a reduced membership fee. Please view our membership application above for more details.
Click here to print the following:
Plainfield Chamber Benefits