The community of Plainfield has two facilities dedicated to health care.
- Hendricks Regional Health has a three-story, 102,000 square foot facility containing an immediate care center; physician offices in a wide variety of specialties; physical, occupational and aquatic therapy; and radiology and laboratory services.
- St. Francis Hospital has a 22,000 square-foot medical office housing several physician practices and medical services, including general x-ray and mammography, ultrasound, physical therapy, laboratory services, and occupational health.
Plainfield is also close to three full-service hospitals, all of which include emergency room services:
- Indiana University Health West, located in Avon
- Hendricks Regional Health, located in Danville
- St. Francis Health , located in Mooresville