Chamber of Commerce membership comes with many benefits for you, your business or your organization.
- Business Directory Listing - Listing both online at the Plainfield Chamber website and hard copy distributed to members and available in our lobby.
- New Members -New members are highlighted in e-news, chamber website, social media and announced at member meeting.
- Ribbon Cuttings/Grand Openings - Chamber representatives will participate in your special event. We’ll also provide the large scissors and take photos for your use.
- Member News and Events - Have newsworthy or event content you’d like to share with your fellow members and/or the community? You can submit your events or news directly through your member portal, by logging in here: Member Login
- Member Meeting Opportunities
- Promote your business before and after the meeting through Get Promoted (advance sign up required/additional cost)
- Catering Opportunities - (for food and beverage service members)
- Door prizes every month - Bring gifts for raffle and have your business mentioned and/or enter to win!
- Member to Member Discounts
- Chamber members have the opportunity to give and receive special member discounts. If you'd like to give a discount, simply log in to your member portal to add your own discount. To view other member discounts, click here: Member to Member Discounts
- Small Business Roundtable - Monthly forum for business owners to find solutions to their common business pain points. Hosted by The Skylight Group.
- Referrals - The Chamber refers exclusively to member businesses. We track referrals from web visits, phone calls, office visits and newsletter listings and can provide you with a referral summary at any time.
- Business After Hours - A Business After Hours (BAH) is a business/social gathering of Chamber members and their guests at your business or chosen location.
- Welcome Bags - Opportunity to promote your business through quarterly delivery of welcome bags to new Plainfield residents.
- Member of the Month - Monthly nominations and awards as determined by committee. Winners recognized through multiple channels.
- Member of the Year - This award recognizes excellence in the community. The candidates are either nominated by customers or vendors, or a firm may self-nominate. The award is presented at the Chamber's Annual Meeting.
- Don Wahle Spirit of Service Award - This annual award is given to an individual who goes above and beyond to serve the Plainfield community.