Certificates of Origin
A Certificate of Origin is a document that states the origin of goods being exported. Virtually every country in the world considers the origin of imported goods when determining what duty will be assessed on the goods or, in some cases, whether the goods may be legally imported at all.
- $2 certification fee per page for current members
- $10 certification fee for non-members
· *Fee is per stamp on a Certificate of Origin, invoice or packing slip.
In order to best serve you, please note the following:
- Our office hours are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- We advise you call ahead as we do step out of the office for occasional meetings.
- Our office phone number is (317) 839-3800 and fax number is (317) 839-9670
For more details click here: Plainfield Chamber Certificates of Origin Policy